Ask us a question

If you have a question, please get in touch using the form below and we’ll make sure we get back in touch with you as soon as possible.


If a Child Goes Missing

If a Child Goes Missing

If you are concerned that a child in your care is missing, you must attempt to make contact with the last known person to have seen them, such as a teacher or friends. If you cannot locate the child within a short period of time, you need to contact the child's Caseworker or the Central Intake Team. If the call is out of business hours, the service will advise you on the most appropriate course of action, which may include contacting NT Police for assistance.

DCF Central Intake Team: 1800 453 552

Child Abuse and Child Protection Hotline: 1800 700 250


NT Police: 131 444