Ask us a question

If you have a question, please get in touch using the form below and we’ll make sure we get back in touch with you as soon as possible.


Support for Carers

As a carer, you can access support through:

If you are in need of support after hours (for example, you have difficulty in contacting your support worker or the child's Caseworker, or you need to notify of changes or emergencies) you can call the Central Intake Team on 1800 453 552 and they will notify the appropriate worker to contact you.

You can also call Parentline on 1300 30 1300 for general parenting information, support, advice and counselling.